My Top Ten Favorite Makeup Products of 2015

Since about a couple of years ago, I have really been interested by makeup and it's not really something that I need or is something that I feel I absolutely must have, but it is something that gives me that little extra confidence boost that I need throughout the day.  Ever since those couple of years I have found that there are certain products that I enjoy using more than others.  Most of these are Drugstore makeup brands, there might be one or two that are not.  Without further adieu these are my favorite make up products: (this is not sponsored in any way)

  1. Maybelline New York's Fit Me ! Foundation, Matte & Poreless in the shade 125 Nude Beige. (this product is by far my favorite and most used foundation that I have and used before, it goes on really smoothly and is easy to blend out.)
  2. Maybelline New York's Master Glaze by FaceStudio Blush Stick in the shade Pink Fever 20. (This is a fantastic blush and the pigment is very pretty, especially for the winter and spring, it is very easy to blend out and you can put however much or little you want for the type of color you desire.)
  3. Maybelline New York's the Colossal Volum' Express Cat Eyes Mascara in the shade Glam Black. (This mascara gives your eyelashes fantastic volume and length, and as it promises a cat eye look, I have very long lashes to begin with, but this makes them stand out 10x more and is one of my favorite mascaras I have yet to use.)
  4. Benefit's Watt's Up ! Highlighter in the shade Soft Focus ( On an everyday basis I don't typically use a highlighter, but this is one of my favorites I have tried, it is super easy to blend out and gives you a subtle highlight, without making your makeup look cakey.)
  5. NYC's Sun 'n' Bronze Bronzing Powder In the shade 706 Hamptons Radiance. ( This is a very lovely bronzer and it works wonders during the summer, I tan very easily since I am constantly outside playing golf during the warm seasons and this helps make my tan look even better, and blends nicely with your foundation without looking like you got a really bad spray tan)
  6. Elf's Liquid Liner in the shade Jet Black ( I have been using this for nealy two years and it has become a must-have for me, it is very inexpensive and is so easy to use and stays on all day)
  7. Elf's Complexion Brush (This is my favorite brush that I have and it is so soft and blends all of my make up out perfectly, if your looking for new brushes try any elf ones they work fantastically and don't kill your budget) 
  8. Elf's Blush Brush ( This brush is perfect for bronzer as well as blush and is the perfect size and shape for applying blush, it is also super soft and blends your makeup wonderfully)
  9. Sonia Kashuk No. 126 Eyebrow Brush ( I have used two other eyebrow brushes and for some reason this one seemed like it did the job a whole lot better than the other ones, it is really hard to describe a eyebrow brush haha)
  10. Elf's Mineral Foundation SPF 15 in the shade Medium Beige  (I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product, you can wear it on its own or apply it above your foundation and it just looks amazing on your skin and is so affordable your wallet will do a happy dance, a little goes a long way and it can be used as a touch up throughout the day to give your skin a boost)
These are my top ten beauty products of 2015 and I hope you will eventually try these out soon ! Remember all skin types are different and some of these products may not work for you as well as they do for me.  I hope you had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year !

-AmazingDaisy-

PS: This is my first post about makeup and please let me know if you want to see more like this, thank you so much for reading, Have a Great Day !


Links:
  1. http://www.maybelline.com/Products/face-makeup/Foundation/Fit-Me-Matte-Poreless-Foundation.aspx
  2. http://www.maybelline.com/Products/face-makeup/Contouring-and-Blush/Face-Studio-Master-Glaze.aspx
  3. http://www.maybelline.com/Products/Eye-Makeup/Mascara/the-colossal-cat-eyes-washable.aspx
  4. https://www.benefitcosmetics.com/product/view/watts-up
  5. http://www.newyorkcolor.com/us/makeup/sunnbronze-bronzing-powder#706-hamptons-radiance
  6. http://www.elfcosmetics.com/p/expert-liquid-liner?dept=eye-eyeliner
  7. http://www.elfcosmetics.com/p/complexion-brush?dept=tools-single-brushes
  8. http://www.elfcosmetics.com/p/blush-brush
  9. http://www.target.com/p/sonia-kashuk-core-tools-eyebrow-comb-brush-no-126/-/A-11909107#prodSlot=medium_2_6&term=sonia+kashuk+brushes+sets
  10. I couldn't find the link to the Elf Mineral Foundation , but you may be able to try and find it !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ideas for School Lunch

Things to Follow

Confidence