Things to Follow

Since it's the start of a great year, I thought that it would be a good idea to have some things to follow by.  I am not the best person when it comes to sticking to a routine, but these are a couple ideas I want to see if I can stick with:

  • Drink More Water
  • Make Your Bed Every Morning
  • Give Yourself at Least 30 Minutes
  • Keep a Planner (Write down all your homework and it makes you feel less stressed)
  • Wake Up and Go to Sleep at the Same Time Every Day
  • Do Something that You Love 
  • Read More
  • Clean Out Your Room
  • Spend Less Time on Your Phone (Mainly Social Media
  • Keep Up with All of Your Homework
  • Focus on Yourself, Instead of the People Around You
  • Don't Be Afraid to Stand Up for Yourself 
This is a very short and quick blog post, but I thought it would be something I wanted to share to you guys and maybe inspire you !  All of these simple ideas are really easy to do and if you forget don't give up and start as soon as you remember ! There is no such thing as procrastination, only how willing you are to get something done, so just do it !

-AmazingDaisy 
PS: I'll try and keep you updated and let you know if I stick with it ! 

Comments

  1. That is seriously the best list you could come up with. And drinking water every day - harder than it seems :D But super important! I wish all these plans will work great for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, and it is extremely difficult, but I've been able to keep up so far

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ideas for School Lunch

Confidence