Things to Do When You Are Bored

My entire life I have said I was bored at least 10 billion times.  In all reality you should never be bored especially growing up in a world where you can access a lot of things you wouldn't have been able to, let's say 15 years ago.  When I was younger if I was bored I went outside and kicked a soccer ball or jumped on the trampoline, but in today's generation I don't know if anyone really does that anymore, which is kind of sad to me. So before I go on a rant, here are 10 things to do when you are bored:
  1. Go Outside, like go on a hike or even just sit outside and drink some coffee, you would be surprised how relaxing being outside is !
  2. Reorganize Something, I don't know about you, but I love to reorganize things (but not clean!), whether it be your closet or even just your desk !
  3. Create New Outfits, sit down in front of your closet and just start thinking about what you think will go together and you could even look for inspiration on Pinterest or Instagram !
  4. Bake or Cook a New Meal/Treat, I love to bake and how I got started was from watching D.C Cupcakes on Netflix and I couldn't wait to start baking ! Go on Pinterest and search baked goods or you could even look at my "Baking Time" Board on Pinterest for some inspo !
  5. Write a Note for Yourself , for the Future You, it could be about anything, from what your favorite color is at the moment to your current interests ! Don't forget to write down the note and put it in a place where you won't find it for a while !
  6. Try Something New, go out and do something you would never think of trying, it could be golf or even just trying a new food, who knows it could be your new favorite thing !
  7. Read a Book, there are so many books out there and you have no clue what you are missing out on ! Books are almost like a new world, which is amazing and so interesting !
  8. Try That DIY You Have Been Thinking About Doing, we all have that one board on Pinterest meant for DIYs, but most of them we never do, so why isn't the time when you are bored to try them out !
  9. Watch a New Series on Netflix, I am at that point where there isn't many tv shows left to watch on Netflix, but try searching up shows related to you favorites and see if Netflix has them and BINGE !
  10. Try Out New Makeup/Hair Looks, sometime in the future you will thank yourself for doing this, because it could have been the night of your prom and think what a nice time to experiment with that neon pink eyeshadow than now, but if you try it out now, you will save yourself a lot of time !
There are so many more things that you can do besides this list, but this is something to help you get out of that boring daze and start a new adventure ! I am so excited that spring is getting closer and I finally won't be locked up inside, but also a little sad because I haven't really had any snow or especially any snow days :(  Thank you so much for reading my post, don't forget to follow if you want to see more ! Love ya guys ! See ya later alligator :D
-AmazingDaisy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ideas for School Lunch

Things to Follow

Confidence