Ideas for School Lunch

Hi guys i'm back! Today's post is going to be about what to pack with you for school lunch.  I just started packing my lunch again after a few years and I am so glad I did! After lunch I feel a lot more energized and healthier than when I ate the school lunch. School lunch is typically gross and for my school it is super gross, so I wasn't eating anything, well not as much as I should be eating. I decided to start packing for another reason too. Every time I don't eat enough I get really dizzy and feel gross, I soon found out that this is called hypoglycemia. I'm not exactly sure if it is common or not, but it kind of helps knowing what was causing all this sickness. Before I ramble on like I normally do here are some main meal and snack ideas for school:

Main Meals

  • Peanut and Butter Honey Sandwich
  • Pasta Salad
  • Normal Salad
  • Yogurt (Thanks to diyintheforest.blogspot.com ) You could also add something to the yogurt to give it a yummy twist, plus go check out her blog, it is the cutest!
  • Wraps
Snacks

  • Pretzels
  • Fruit Snacks
  • Granola Bars
  • Trail Mix
  • Homemade Cookies <3
  • Chips & Salsa
Tips

  • Make sure you enjoy the food you prepare, so you won't be left hungry!
  • Bring an extra water bottle with you to school, especially if you are allowed to have it in class.
  • If making a salad, put the dressing in a separate container, so the lettuce doesn't go soggy!
  • Have a cute lunch box that will inspire you to pack lunch (Don't be a lazy bum!)
  • Pack some of your lunch the night before to save time in the morning.
I hope all of these things helped in some way and maybe inspire you to pack your lunches from now on! I promise you will see a difference in yourself after a week or even less! I mean unless your school has great food than by all means eat the school food ( you lucky duck). One last thing to add, is that packing your lunch does save you money!
If that isn't reason enough than I don't know what is. Anyway I hope you have a great week and everything goes well! I hope you have a marvelous day!
I got this lunch box from Meijer's and the water is from Voss Water!


-MarvelousPineapples <3


Share your lunch with me using #MarvelousPineapples on Instagram! 

Comments

  1. I love all these ideas, and that lunchbox is so cute!! Thanks for the shoutout ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! and you're welcome for the shoutout!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Things to Follow

Confidence