Favorite Books ( April 4th )

Hi everyone ! *waves extremely fast* Today I am going to be sharing with you my most recent book favorites. Now if you know me than you know that I am a huge bookworm, but that doesn't mean I don't like being on my phone, it just means that books are a little more exciting than that one girl's outfit.  Please let me know of any neat books in the comments! I am always looking for new books to read and I go through them so quickly! Now before I ramble anymore here are my favorite books as of April 4th:

  1. Girl Online by Zoe Sugg
  2. Girl Online On Tour by Zoe Sugg
  3. They All Fall Down by Roxanne St. Claire
  4. StarStruck by Lauren Conrad
  5. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
Okay that's the most I could think of for the past few months, only here recently have I started to pick up reading books again.  One app I have used a lot though is Wattpad, it is a social network where you can publish your own books and read others too! It is all free which is a huge bonus! Maybe I could do little book updates every month or so to keep you updated with what I am reading! Thank you so much for reading my blog it means so much to me! These books that I have listed are so amazing and you should go check them out <3 I have three more books waiting to be read and I can't wait to see how they go. Don't forget to leave your suggestions below and follow me on Instagram @marvelouspineapples ! Hope you have a marvelous day !

-MarvelousPineapples 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ideas for School Lunch

Things to Follow

Confidence