MarvelousPineapples' Playlist

Hi everyone! I'm back today with a different kind of blog post and it is about my playlists! I have a certain type of music that I enjoy. What I mean by this is that it isn't the sound of the music like pop or country, but more of the meaning behind the song. Here are my top 12 songs of the moment:

  1. Lost Boy by Ruth B
  2. Kill Em With Kindness by Selena Gomez
  3. Rise by Selena Gomez
  4. Sit Still, Look Pretty by Daya
  5. Willow by Jasmine Thompson
  6. Superficial Love by Ruth B
  7. Hide Away by Daya
  8. Biscuits by Kacey Musgraves
  9. End of the Day by One Direction
  10. Fly by Maddie & Tae
  11. White Teeth Teens by Lorde
  12. I'm A Mess by Ed Sheeran
This was also another very short blog and I apologize for that, but I am also working on a larger post and I cant wait for you to see it! The link for this playlist is: https://open.spotify.com/user/amazingdaisy16/playlist/MarvelousPineapples
The title should be MarvelousPineapples, but I hope you will go check out these great songs! I love them so much and hope you do too! I may have a personal post going up soon <3 Hope you have a marvelous day!

-MarvelousPineapples <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ideas for School Lunch

Things to Follow

Confidence