Random Crap That I Can't Live Without *Everyday Makeup*

This bag was a birthday present to me and the inspiration for this post! I can't find any links for it but if you go to Cottonon and look under Typo there is a bunch of cute items!

This is now my favorite foundation! It is perfect for Summer, since it has the Spf and is super light weight! 
Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream
This has been a new addition to my routine! The Neutrogena Sport Face Sunscreen works perfectly under your foundation and keeps your skin protected! Neutrogena Sport Face Oil Free Lotion Sunscreen Spf 70

This concealer has amazing coverage and the light weight is just as amazing as the rest when it comes to the Summer!Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer

This palette is ah-mazing!  The highlight is gorgeous and it is perfect for travel! Sadly I can't find any links for this product, but I got mine from Ulta! The entire name is Live, Love, Laugh Vitality Face Disc!!

I just got these two lip colors and they are beautiful! I wanted to be more bold with my look so I immediately went to ColourPop! The top color is Lyin' King ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip and the bottom one is Croquet ColourPop Lippie Stix  

Okay, seriously this is the best eye-shadow I have ever used, it is a really pretty sparkly copper color, that is perfect for a more natural look, but when you want to have a bit of shimmer! It is in the shade Sequin Super Shock Shadow (Metallic)

This mascara is the bomb.com! I have used up nearly two of these tubes of it! I love love love it so much, it isn't clumpy or flaky, but makes your lashes look amazing! BUXOM Lash Mascara

I haven't had this for very long, maybe just over a week, but so far, this stuff does not let your makeup budge! It's perfect for golf, because my makeup doesn't sweat off! Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray


I am so sorry I haven't posted a blog in a while! I want my content to be my best, so I didn't want to post anything wish-washy. Hopefully you enjoyed looking through these pictures! This was an idea based off of my now current makeup bag. I can obviously live without these makeup items, but I love them all so much! Well I hope you had a fantastic weekend. Of course I hope you have a marvelous day! 


-MarvelousPineapples

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ideas for School Lunch

Things to Follow

Confidence