What I Bring to Golf

Hey everybody! Long time no see, and I am so sorry about that. I have been trying to find the time to write a blog post, but with school and golf season kicking back up I did not have enough time to write a nice blog post! Today I am sharing with you what I bring to golf. I just played in my second tournament yesterday and placed 10th overall, which isn't too shabby considering it was wet and freezing out on the golf course. When I go out to golf I try to bring as many things that I could possibly need, because you never know what the weather will be like or what may happen. Here is a list of things I bring with me:

  • Extra Golf Balls (I use the Callaway Super Soft in yellow).
  • A couple towels, one to wipe my golf clubs off with and one in case it gets rainy.
  • Rain gear, I bring a pair of rain pants and a rain/wind jacket.
  • Lots of golf tees.
  • A sharpie, to mark my balls with in case someone is using the same ball as me.
  • Girly things, enough said
  • Hand sanitizer ,because golf courses can be gross
  • Snacks, I typically make a peanut butter and honey sandwich, and bring some other little snacks with me, such as fruit snacks.
  • A lot of water and Gatorade! This is a must because it is extremely easy to get dehydrated on the golf course.
  • EarBuds, I have not been using this one as often, but this helps to focus you when you are warming up for your golf match!
Thank you so much for reading my little blog! I am hoping to write more throughout the summer because i'll have a little more free time. My golf season starts up tomorrow for high school and i'm super excited! I have been working so hard to improve and am seeing the results through my scores! Let me know in the comments what sport you play or what your hobby is! I can't wait to read them :) I hope you have a marvelous day!
This is my golf bag! I got it about a year ago and it is my favorite thing in the entire world!
(It is the Nike Vapor one!)
-MarvelousPineapples <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ideas for School Lunch

Things to Follow

Confidence