Confidence

I think that confidence comes from trusting and believing in yourself.  These two things I lack in, a lot, but I'm working on it to a point where I can be in a situation and think that everything will turn out okay.  The place where people go wrong is that they think that confidence comes from being beautiful, but I honestly don't belive that at all, you could be wearing a gorgeous dress and have your makeup looking flawless, but you could feel like you don't belong or you shouldn't be wearing that type of outfit because you don't belive it or trust it.  This might not make sense to some, but for the few people out there it could change perspectives.  An example would be a professional athlete, they train for years for something and they know and trust themselves enough to say that they can win or they can do this, if they didn't think that they could do it or they thought that they weren't qualified enough, they would never be at the point they are at.  This is how someone gets confidence by knowing yourself and staying to your morals.  I am a golfer and I have been told that I am good at what I do considering everything, but I don't think that I am at all and when I walk onto the course and I think to myself, I can't do this, then I'm more than likely not going to do it.  If I was able to belive and trust myself, there would be no stopping what I could do, and the same goes to you.  So the next time you think that you aren't able to do something, stop and breathe and think yes I can, and you will.

Comments

  1. The horrible form in that picture is cringe worthy, but I'll keep it *insert winking smiley face*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ideas for School Lunch

Things to Follow