7 Days of Christmas Countdown Craft

Every year I feel as though Christmas comes faster and I always have so much I want to do before it arrives.  I decided that on this Friday the 18th I would make 7 note cards and put them in a mason jar and take one out every day until Christmas Day. On these note cards are Christmas themed things to do. So here are my 7 things to do before Christmas ( these are extremely basic, but I thought it would be fun to do) :
  • Paint your nails Christmas Colors
  • Write a note to each family member why you are thankful for them
  • Do holiday make-up for the day
  • Dress in your best Christmas Sweater or outfit
  • Watch a Christmas movie
  • Do a Christmas Craft
  • Bake a Christmas dessert


This is a really quick and easy thing to do and you can use things from around your house to make it.  Another idea would be to make a 25 Day version starting December 1st.  You do not need to use a mason jar either, you could use an old shoe box and decorate it how you wish or even a bowl would work !  It is beyond crazy how fast Christmas sneaked up on us this year, and before we know it, it will be 2016 ! Happy Holidays and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !

-AmazingDaisy

PS: I get to see the new Star Wars movie tomorrow and I am so excited, nearly as excited as I am about Christmas, and that is really saying something !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ideas for School Lunch

Things to Follow

Confidence