First Blog Post



Hello guys ! This is my first blog post for Marvelous Pineapples, since Christmas is coming up faster than we know, I thought that you should know a little more about me.  I am a teenager who is obsessed with anything Marvel Comics related (mainly Captain America <3) , pineapples due to my favorite show Psych, as well as anything geeky ! Meanwhile all those things are pretty nerdy, I still love fashion and shopping.  I live in an area which is pretty diverse and have grown up in a lovely home.  I play golf for my high school during the fall season ( Varsity ! if that makes any difference to you?!)  Being on the golf team is one of my main accomplishments of my life so far! Creating this blog is going to be a creative outlet for myself for as long as I keep up with it!  This is a whole lot of information, probably more than you are willing to read, but I hope you learned a little more about me and I hope you will be interested in reading my blogs !


-AmazingDaisy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ideas for School Lunch

Things to Follow

Confidence