My Everyday Makeup Products

Hey guys in this week's blog post I am sharing with you my everyday makeup products! These are what I use/ my all time favorites!!

This foundation is definitely one of my favorites from the drug store, it is the Wet n Wild Photofocus foundation! It is inexpensive and under $10, you can buy it here. Mine is in the shade "Rose Ivory".
This is my all time favorite concealer, it is super great for under the eyes and just melts into the skin! It is the Tarte Amazonian Clay waterproof concealer, and I wear the shade "Light Sand". You can buy it here.
2017 was the year I discovered the iconic Hoola bronzer from benefit! It gives you the perfect warmness during the cold winter months! You can buy it here.
Milani has quickly become one of my favorite drugstore brands! It is their Rose powder blush, in the shade "Romantic Rose". You can pick it up here.
I just got this for Christmas and I am already in love! I use all the shades in this Urban Decay After Glow highlighter palette! It has a champagne shade, a warmer shade, a pink/iridescent shade, and a golden shade! You can find it here. (Plus it is currently on sale for $19.00!)
I am not very into the whole eyebrow trend, but I do love to have them look nice and tidy, so I will just brush the NYX tinted brow mascara through my brows! I use the shade "Chocolate" just give me some definition before I start my day! You can buy it here.
OMG you guys this is my favorite mascara ever! This is the Loreal voluminous lash paradise in black! This gives you the most gorgeous lashes! Mascara is one of my all time favorite parts of the makeup routine! You can find it here.
This lipstick is my Audrey Hepburn inspired color! I wanted the lipstick that she put on in "Breakfast at Tiffany's" and this is one of the ones I found in my research! Which is why it has instantly made its way into my everyday makeup routine. It is the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick, in the color "Pink in the Afternoon". You can buy it here.

I hope you guys enjoyed a little peak into what I wear almost everyday! Let me know in the comments if you have any makeup suggestions, or if you are planning on trying any of these products!
Love,
MarvelousPineapples

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ideas for School Lunch

Things to Follow

Confidence