50 Facts About Me


Hello everyone my face reveal has finally been posted, so I feel as though it is time for me to share a little bit more about myself!
  1. My name is Heidi.
  2. I was born June 16th.
  3. I am 17 years old.
  4. I am currently a senior in high school.
  5. My favorite singers are Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, and Jacob Whitesides.
  6. I love old classic movies, such as Breakfast at Tiffany's.
  7. I love the 1950's and 60's.
  8. I will be majoring in Marketing in college.
  9. My favorite designer of all time is kate spade new York.
  10. I have one younger brother.
  11. I live in Ohio.
  12. I have been to Australia twice.
  13. I am a golfer, and will be playing golf in college.
  14. I love taking pictures.
  15. I play video games in my spare time (the Sims 4 and Overwatch).
  16. Nail polish is one of my biggest obsessions! (I always have my nails painted).
  17. My favorite TV show is Psych.
  18. I work at a golf range/academy.
  19. I have one adorable dog named Bundy who is a cockapoo.
  20. I was a competitive gymnast for 7 or 8 years.
  21. I love to read! Mainly those which fall in the fantasy genre.
  22. Whenever I get the chance I love to go hiking.
  23. My favorite color is royal blue.
  24. My favorite Disney movie is Tangled, but Robin Hood is a close second!
  25. I am obsessed with Captain America!
  26. My favorite makeup product is mascara.
  27. My favorite author is Rick Riordan.
  28. My favorite Youtubers are Meredith Foster, Aspyn Ovard, Freddy My Love, and Jeanine Amapola!
  29. I watch YouTube constantly!
  30. Summer is my favorite season.
  31. However, Christmas is my favorite holiday.
  32. I would rather be in the mountains, than on the beach.
  33. I love traveling.
  34.  My favorite actress is Audrey Hepburn.
  35. Shopping is definitely one of my biggest addictions!
  36. Another addiction is anything stationary, from washi tape to pens!
  37. Baking is a hobby of mine, but I haven't been able to do very much recently.
  38. I love collecting pop figures and coffee mugs.
  39. I have always wanted to start my own blog or start my own YouTube channel!
  40. My favorite foods are baked potatoes, french fries, and mac and cheese (so many carbs lol).
  41. My style inspiration is Taylor Swift and the 50's/60's time period.
  42. Grease is one of my favorite movies.
  43. Photography and editing are a couple of things I would love to learn more about in 2018.
  44. Instagram is my favorite social media to use!
  45. I really enjoy trying new things.
  46. Math is my least favorite subject in school.
  47. I love English and Social Studies!
  48. I would much rather do my makeup than my hair.
  49. I hold my schools record for lowest 18 hole round for golf, and was the first girl to make it to districts.
  50. I came up with the name MarvelousPineapples, because I love all Marvel movies, and am obsessed with pineapples lol.
Thank you so much if you made it to the end of all of those facts! I can not believe that it has been almost 2 years since I started this blog. 2018 will be a year of growth and learning, which I can not wait for!! 
Love,
Heidi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ideas for School Lunch

Things to Follow

Confidence