Things to Try During the Spring/Summer

Hey guys i'm finally back! Today i'm sharing with you some of things I will be attempting to try this spring and summer, all of these things you could try as well.  Every year I feel that the seasons go by so quickly and i'm never able to do any of the these I would like to do, so I thought why not make a list and see how many these I can accomplish. Without further adieu here are Things to Try During the Spring/Summer:

  • Get a writing prompt book and actually write in it.  You can get these from any book store I got mine from Half-Priced Books for around eight dollars.
  • Go For a Hike. I absolutely love to hike and I feel as though I don't get to do it as much as I would like to, so this year I want to do it a lot more.
  • Take More Pictures. Every time I go somewhere I always forget to take pictures and always regret it, so I definitely want to take as many as possible!
  • Organize Your Closet. Get rid of all those clothes you don't like anymore and make room for the new!
  • Eat Healthier. This summer I may be going on vacation and I want to have a healthy glow and I will not achieve this with a bunch of junk food, now i'm not promising anything, but i'll try!
  • Learn Something New. Here lately I have been wanting to learn how to sew, so what better time to learn than the spring and summer.
  • Read More. A lot of things may be similar to my other post, but these are things that I feel are things I would like to do.
  • Practice, Practice, Practice. This year I have so many golf tournaments, but I couldn't be more grateful because it is going to bring me more opportunities.
  • Spend More Time with My Friends. I feel as though during the summer I actually don't hang out with my friends as much as i would during the school year, so I definitely want to do this.
  • Be more Spontaneous. I am a very anxious person and I want to get more out of my comfort zone, so this would be my number one thing to do this spring and summer!
Thank you for reading, let me know if you enjoyed this by going ahead and following me! I can't wait for you to grow with me on this blog! How would you like a more bucket list post about things to do during the spring and summer. Hope you have a marvelous day!

-AmazingDaisy <3 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ideas for School Lunch

Things to Follow

Confidence