Reasons to Love Valentine's Day Even if You Are a Single Pringle

I have a love-hate relationship with Valentine's Day, I remember being in 6th grade and I had one of those weird relationships that you get when you're at that age and I bought my boyfriend some candy and he bought me some as well, anyway I ended up eating his candy and mine ! He was making me angry and I thought well i'm just going to eat his candy because why not.  I ended up breaking up with him the next day, this is why i'm still single, haha just kidding.  This post is just a reminder that you don't need to be in a relationship with someone to enjoy this very loving holiday, so without further adiu here are my reasons to love Valentine's Day:

  • All of the Candy ! There are so many delicious candies out there once Valentines Day comes around and most of them come in cute little heart boxes !
  • The Discount Candy the Day After ! After Valentine's Day most stores put all their special holiday candy on sale, which means loads of chocolate for a great price ! 
  • All the Cute Colors ! I don't know about you, but Valentine's Day brings the cutest things and especially all the bright pinks and reds, which is so nice to look at during the cold winter months !
  • If You're Single You Don't Have to Buy Anyone Candy ! This means more money to spend on yourself and if you're nice even on your friends who have been there for you longer than most people. !
  • The Cutest Things ! I love Target so much if you don't already know, but Target always has the cutest Valentine's Day objects, such as their decorations, who doesn't love cute heart banners and pink glitter ?
  • The Outfits ! I love love love the heart skirts and the arrow t-shirts ! The outfits that Valentine's Day brings, brings me joy !
  • The Movies ! Valentine's Day has the cutest and sweetest movies ever, and what's better than binge watching on Valentine's Day with your chocolate?
Thank you so much for reading my blog post, I love you so much and don't let anyone tell you that you aren't beautiful because you are! Don't forget to check out some of my other blog posts, I would love if you looked at them ! Once again thank you so much for reading, hope you have a marvelous day!
-AmazingDaisy


Follow me on:
Instagram- marvelouspineapples
Twitter- @Marvelous_Daisy
I try to post daily on my Instagram and my Twitter gives you a heads up on what is going on in my blog world !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ideas for School Lunch

Things to Follow

Confidence