Too Faced's "Best Year Ever" Overview

This year for Christmas I received the Too Faced "Best Year Ever" set, and I wanted to share my little overview with you all! This includes pictures of the individual palettes along with swatches (keep in mind that swatches can be different than how they look on the eye), and some of my first impressions! The palette is currently on sale for $24.50 USD (originally $49.00 USD). Christmas 2017 Best Year Ever 

This is what the kit contains, 3 eyeshadow palettes, a mini Better Than Sex mascara, and a makeup bag. I mean first of all who could resist that adorable packaging!





The three palettes shown above all bring individual styles to the table, and each have their own theme. All have six shadows and one face product, plus they are cruelty free, paraben free, and gluten free. The first palette "I Believe in Pink", has more cooler tones, with the shimmers being a little more icy, and this one has a blush as well. The second palette is "Super Fun Night", which also has three mattes, and three shimmers, as well as a highlighter, and would be perfect for New Years, or any other parties you may be attending, but the colors are also very versatile, and could be used everyday. The third palette is "Natural Beauty", which has warmer tones, and also has a bronzer (this palette is my fav)! The last thing I want to mention is the iconic "Better Than Sex" mascara, because this is one of my favorite mascaras I have ever used, which makes this kit have just about everything you would need for any eye look you are going for!
Hope you enjoyed this little overview, this was my first one, so let me know if you would like to see anything else, or have any other tips to share!
Love,
MarvelouspPineapples


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ideas for School Lunch

Things to Follow

Confidence