Friend Drama (Is there any other kind?)

Hi everyone ! It has seriously been forever since I last blogged and I am so sorry for that. I honestly have no excuse besides the fact I just never did.  Lots of things have happened and I have been dying to post something related to it! A couple of days ago my friend and I, well my friend decided she no longer wanted to be "friends" anymore, it has been going on for a while, but I think it finally ended. I want this post to be about what to do when you are going through a similar situation, so lets get into it:

  • My number one thing that I would do is to talk to them, I know this seems very obvious, but seriously you need to. When you are talking to them or even texting them make sure to think about your words wisely!
  • If the first option fails, DO NOT TALK ABOUT THEM. Okay I have been in so many situations where I would have fall outs with my friends and I would need to rant to someone and after I ranted to the person they would turn around and tell the exact person I was talking about.
  • You can talk to someone you are very close to, as long as you are 100% sure that they won't say a single word. I encourage this because nothing is worse than bottling up feelings and never saying anything to anyone.
  • Don't bring the sass, who knows who your catty friend will show the messages to!
  • Go out and do something that you never tried before to get your mind off of things!
  • BE POSITIVE!
Thank you so much for reading these, even though these are very typical, they all work so well, and trust me I have been through this so many times.  I hope this helps you in some way, shape, or form! Let me know in the comments below if you have any other advice or if you have been through a similar situation! I am going to try my best to post more often and I hope you stay with me. Love You. Hope you have a marvelous day!

-Marvelous Pineapples <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ideas for School Lunch

Things to Follow

Confidence